Life Is A Book - Berbagi inspirasi dan kreasi lewat kata. Mengisi lembaran kehidupan dengan cerita dan kisah. Sebuah kumpulan memoar kehidupan dalam jejak waktu dan ruang. Selamat menjelajah dan menikmati petualangan literasi dalam setiap alurnya - Life Is A Book

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Statement of Disclaimer

Disclaimer

I hereby declare that my article entitled SMART : Kunci Menjadi Technopreneur Sejati is a work of its own and has not been submitted in any form to any competition or social media posting. Sources of information derived or quoted from published and unpublished works from other authors mentioned in the text. If I am caught doing plagiarism or any other cheating attempt. I am ready for the consequences, as my winning rights are revoked.


Bandung, 16 Mei 2013



Daniel Hermawan

No comments:

Post a Comment