Life Is A Book - Berbagi inspirasi dan kreasi lewat kata. Mengisi lembaran kehidupan dengan cerita dan kisah. Sebuah kumpulan memoar kehidupan dalam jejak waktu dan ruang. Selamat menjelajah dan menikmati petualangan literasi dalam setiap alurnya - Life Is A Book

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Totality

Inspirational Side of My Selangor Story 2011 – Day 5

Totality

As the last contestant which get night flight, I really surprise get wonderful additional trip in Selangor from Tourism Selangor’s crew. Another contestant has go to their home for rest, but I still here to buy something for my parents in Bandung. Sher and Hazreen take me to city tour, buy something from market, and tell me about little history at Selangor. They doing me as honorable guest and give me good service. I really happy and get good impression about Tourism Selangor. They not only doing something not only for money, but give their totality to anyone who use their service.

Talk about totality, nowdays is has been a unique thing. Very rare to do and implemented in our life. After work time, we don’t want work anymore, except we get additional money. We don’t care anything after work time eventhought someone need our help. That’s fact in life. But Tourism Selangor give me different perception. Guest is a king. They make me comfort as a friend and service as well as they can do.

They take me to supermarket to buy something. Take me lunch and I don’t need to pay for my food. As we can see that we are out from My Selangor Story’s tour and they still pay for me. That’s really good services that I never expected will do by Sher and Hazreen. They make my impression to Tourism Selangor really good and I pray for them to get best position when they working there.


Totality make them different from many people in the world. They are the best employee that I ever meet before in the world. From their service, I learn to do something with totality, so I can get the best thing that I can achieve in my life. Thanks Sher and Hazreen for your lesson life for me about totality. I will do everything with totality in my life, expecially in My Selangor Story Competition.

See The CUBE posting by click this link

No comments:

Post a Comment