Life Is A Book - Berbagi inspirasi dan kreasi lewat kata. Mengisi lembaran kehidupan dengan cerita dan kisah. Sebuah kumpulan memoar kehidupan dalam jejak waktu dan ruang. Selamat menjelajah dan menikmati petualangan literasi dalam setiap alurnya - Life Is A Book

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just Try It

Inspirational Side of My Selangor Story 2011 – Day 2

Just Try It

One thing that I always do before doing anything is asking everything. “Is it safety for me?”, “Is it take a long time?”, “Is it make me tired and bored?”, and many questions. I really closed about new experience which have a risk for me. Just like bloody, ache, etc. That’s why I can’t swim, ride a motorbike, and do the extreme games. Because I’m to scared to do anything.

My Selangor Story this day push me to do something out of the box. You know that I hate water sport because I can’t swam and I’m afraid I will sink in that sea. But I reminded my heart that I’m here as a chosen one, so I will do the best and face my fear. After that, I’m playing kayaking with Fahmi. I optimistic that everything will be fine. And I see, that the game is really fun. I really thankful because I choose to do it.

I think in my mind why I’m so stupid to fear anything before I try it. Why I’m not just try it? Why I claimed that everything is not good for me before I try it? My Selangor Story makes me learn that new experience is make us rich and brave as a human. I have learn a lot of skill that I never get in my life. A great lesson of life is experience, right? Experience is the best teacher in the world.

From that day, I’m trying to do anything with big heart and brave. I will not wasting my chance again to taste happiness in the world. And when my heart protect me not to do a new thing, I will say “Just try it!”

Go to Inspirational Notes of MSS 2011 Day 3

1 comment: